Let’s pretend we’re speed dating. Here are quick facts about me:
- I’m 38.
- Mom to a 5 year old girl with curly hair like me.
- Married to my other half, J. A., who is a mindfulness coach.
- I went through a divorce in my late 20s.
- For work, I’m an entrepreneur/digital creator. I am a UX/UI designer for websites and software applications. I also design logos, and indie book covers. I love working with fellow entrepreneurs.
- I have lived with life-threatening food allergies my entire life; tree nuts, peanuts and a few other “bonus” foods.
- I have been practicing mindfulness for over a decade and my husband and I have started a project called Moving Toward Mindful to share our experiences with others. We also have an indie press.
Now let’s skip to our 10th date:
- I had a natural, home birth.
- I am embracing my evolving curls even in their wiry-gray glory (most days).
- I try to incorporate natural and eco-conscious alternatives in my life wherever possible.
Thank you for taking time to visit. Please reach out to me if you see anything here that connects with you or if you have anything you’d like to share with me!
You can find me on Instagram @melissaplosker or email at melissaplosker[at]gmail[dot]com.
Sign up for my emails
If you aren’t on social media, this is a great way to keep in touch. If I come across something I think you’d like to know about, I’ll send it out! No spam, I promise.