Let’s pretend we’re speed dating. Here are quick facts about me:
- I’m 38.
- Mom to a 4 year old girl with curly hair like me.
- I’m a wife to a soulmate I never expected to meet (I’ve been divorced so I had no idea that would be in the cards for me).
- I am a freelance designer; UX/UI for websites/software applications, logos, and indie book covers. I love working with entrepreneurs.
- I get easily overwhelmed with emotion when I see people connecting with their passion and purpose. It’s magic to me.
Now let’s skip to our 10th date:
- I had a natural, home birth.
- I am embracing my evolving curls even in their wiry-gray glory (most days).
- I try to incorporate natural and eco-conscious alternatives in my life wherever possible.
- I am on a journey of self-discovery and spirituality that has been intensifying a lot lately.
All of these topics will appear in my content. I love to research and examine the “why” in big and small things which is partly why I love my job as a UX designer so much (I love people too).
Thank you for taking time to visit. Please reach out to me if you see anything here that connects with you or if you have anything you’d like to share with me! I want to know what inspires you.
Sign up for emails that will make you smile!
I’ll send out a monthly email with a few of my favorite posts from the month. If they don’t make you smile, you have my permission to report me directly to MailChimp. I’ve heard they throw bananas…hard.